Join QNB First and get total return up to 7% from your total funding placement
Enjoy the following benefits as QNB First Customer:
- Unlimited free online transfer fee
- Special price for Safe Deposit Box
- Airport Transfer and Airport Lounge services in several cities in Indonesia
- Free Medical Check-Up
- Birthday and holiday gift
- Dedicated relationship manager to serve your financial needs
- Program period: 2 January – 29 September 2023
- To get cash back, new QNB First customers are required to place funds, purchase product and activate service according to the following criteria:
How to join the program
To participate in First Reward program, you need to join as a new QNB First customer and fill out the First Reward program registration form which can be done at the nearest QNB Indonesia branches.
Contact QNB Indonesia Relationship Manager or QNB Indonesia Contact Center (021) 300 55 300 for registration guidance and explanation/detail related to the total return of First Reward Program.
Terms & conditions
I. General Terms
a. AUM (Asset Under Management) is Customer’s Assets in the form of funds at QNB Indonesia, such as funds placed in Savings Accounts, Current Accounts, and Time Deposit.
b. The FIRST REWARD Program Participation Form (hereinafter referred to as “Program Participation Form”) is a statement letter provided by PT. Bank QNB Indonesia Tbk (“QNB Indonesia”) to be filled out and signed by Customer regarding their Program participation.
c. Fresh Funds are funds placed by Customer at QNB Indonesia originating from other banks, without reducing the funds in Customer's Account recorded at QNB Indonesia.
d. The FIRST REWARD Program Participation Cancellation Form (hereinafter referred to as “Program Cancellation Form”) is a form provided by QNB Indonesia to be filled out and signed by the Customer in the event of cancelling the Program participation.
e. FIRST REWARD Program (hereinafter referred to as "Program") is a program from QNB Indonesia offered for both potential and existing Customers who meet the Program Terms and Conditions
f. General Terms and Conditions of FIRST REWARD Program (hereinafter referred to as “General Terms and Conditions of the Program”) are general terms and conditions of the Program as from time to time may be changed, added and/or updated by QNB Indonesia.
- In the event that the definitions and other terms used are not contained in the Program Terms and Conditions, the definitions of other terms shall refer to the General Terms and Conditions for Account Opening and Banking Facilities/Services of PT Bank QNB Indonesia Tbk.
II. Program Period
Program Period: 2 January – 29 September 2023
The program registration period starts from 2 January 2023 and the registration deadline is on 29 September 2023.
III. Program Terms and Conditions
1. Criteria for Customers who can participate in the Program:
a. New QNB First Customer (New To Bank "NTB") with Fresh Fund placement originated from other bank.
b. Customer who already closed their account minimum 1 year (“Win-Back”)
c. Non-QNB First Customer who already has an Account at Bank QNB Indonesia (“Existing Customer”) and is not registered as QNB First Customer within the last 1 (one) year starting from the month of the program participation.
d. Customers with Joint Account type can participate in the Program with the following conditions:
1) Existing Non-QNB First Customers can use the existing Join Account using the Old Name in the Customer's Join Account.
2) For NTB customers who open a New Joint Account, the name used in the Joint Account must consist of at least one NTB Customer’s name placed as the First Name.
3) Funds used by Customer for new and existing Join Accounts are Fresh Funds without reducing the funds in the Single Account (Non-Join Account), Fund Growth must be seen in the Joint Account.
2. Customers who have met the criteria as stipulated in point 1 are obliged to do the following:
a. Register to the program by filling out and signing the Program Participation Form and specify the Participation Date
b. In the same month or no later than 14 (fourteen) calendar days after the Program Participation Date, Customer must conduct funding placement (fresh fund) in Premium Savings Account and Time Deposit, activate QNB Indonesia Mobile Banking or QNB Online Banking. For the fund placement in Premium Savings Account will be hold in according to the time deposit tenor. Customer with joint account type is not required to activate QNB Indonesia Mobile Banking or QNB Online Banking.
3. Terms for Add-On Program:
a. Customers who will participate in the Add-On Program should use fund that is outside of the Basic Program’s fund.
b. For Customers who make additional purchases for wealth management products, these purchases must be made within 1 (one) calendar month from the Program Participation Date. The wealth management products that are included in this program are Bancassurance First Invest shield (FIS), Bancassurance First Life Shield (FLS), Allianz Wealthlink Prestige Life and mutual fund products. For First Invest Shield product, the calculated purchase is basic premium and the first premium top-up. For First Life Shield product and Allianz Wealthlink Prestige Life, the calculated purchase is the basic premium. Specific for mutual fund products, the money market mutual funds are not included in this program
4. Bank will credited the cash back to Customer’s Premium Savings Account at the latest after 2 months upon the month of Program Participation Date. Reward tax is borne by Bank.
Example: Customer that register to the program on January 2023 will receive cash back on March 2023.
5. For Customers who also make additional activities in the form of Customer referrals through the Friends First (Member Get Member) program, the reward from this Member Get Member program is not given in the same period with First Reward’s cash back, but it will be credited after four months from the opening of the referred Customer's Customer Information File (“CIF”).
6. For additional welcome benefits will follow the following conditions:
a. The eligible medical check-up is Package A
b. For the validity period of medical check-up and airport transfer welcome benefit should in accordance with the following conditions:
1. Customer with Program Participation Date before 26th can use the benefits starting from the second month of program participation until the end of withholding period of Customer's funds in the First Reward program.
Example: Customer that register to First Reward program (6 months tenor) on 20 January 2023, can use the welcome benefit on February – July 2023.
2. Customers with Program Participation Date on 26th and afterwards can use the benefits starting from the third month of program participation until the end of withholding period of Customer's funds in the First Reward program.
Example: Customer that register to First Reward program (6 months tenor) on 28 January 2023, can use the welcome benefit on March – July 2023.
c. For other procedures and regulations related to medical check-up and airport transfer will refer to the provisions of each of the benefits.
7. The Bank will check and evaluate the Customer's eligibility during the program participation period and withholding of Customer's funds in this Program ("Evaluation Period").
8. If Customer cancels the participation in this Program and/or does not meet the Program criteria based on Bank’s assessment during the Evaluation Period, Customer will subject to a penalty with amount of twice the nominal cash back from the Basic Program that he/she is participating in.
9. If Customer cancels his/her participation in this Program, the Customer must come to QNB Indonesia branch office where the Customer have registered their participation in this Program and they also have to fill in and sign the Program Cancellation Form.
10. The balance of Customer's Time Deposit that exceeds the maximum value of deposits and/or exceeds the interest rate guaranteed by Lembaga Penjaminan Simpanan (LPS) or does not meet other requirements in accordance with the LPS Regulations, is deposited with all risks and is entirely the responsibility of Customer.
11. Other provisions related to product program, as long as they are not regulated differently in these General Terms and Conditions are declared to remain valid and binding for the Customer.
12. The General Terms and Conditions of this program is an integral part of the Program Participation Form, Program Participation Cancellation Form and General Terms and Conditions for Account Opening and Banking Facilities/Services of PT Bank QNB Indonesia Tbk.
13. The Customer agrees and acknowledges that the Bank has the right to make changes and/or additions to the provisions related to the Program based on the General Terms and Conditions of the Program, including among others changes and/or additions to provisions related to notification to the Customer by QNB Indonesia through the official website of QNB Indonesia and/or through QNB Indonesia branch offices or by letter that will be sent to the Customer's address and/or through other media no later than 30 (thirty) days prior to the implementation of changes and/or additions to the Program.
14. For other questions, please contact your relationship manager or QNB Indonesia Contact Center at (021) 30055300.
15. If any of the provisions in the General Terms and Conditions of this Program becomes invalid or cannot be applied based on the applicable law in Indonesia, the validity, legality or implementation of the other provisions of the General Terms and Conditions of this Program will not be affected.
16. Failure to use or delay in implementing the right or legal remedy on the Bank’s part based on these Terms and Conditions cannot be considered as waiver, and full or partial use of the right or legal remedy does not prevent further use of other rights or remedies. The Bank's legal rights and remedies in these Terms and Conditions are cumulative and do not exclude other legal rights or remedies stipulated by law.
17. All notices and communications to the Customer may:
a. sent by post or sent directly to the last address notified to the Bank; or
b. submitted through print or electronic media as selected by the Bank will be deemed to have been notified to the Customer on the date the notification is published or broadcasted.
18. General Terms and Conditions of this program is subject to and construed in accordance with the laws and regulations of Republic of Indonesia. For the implementation of the General Terms and Conditions of the Program and all its legal consequences, the parties choose the legal domicile and remain at the Registrar's Office of the South Jakarta District Court or other relevant District Court Office at the branch where the Customer's account is opened.
This Terms and Conditions has been adjusted to the provisions of laws including the provisions from Financial Services Authority (OJK).