Terms and Conditions
QNB Indonesia Life Rewards is a reward point program from PT Bank Bank QNB Indonesia Tbk “QNB” which enables Customer to earn reward point from various banking transactions specified by Bank which then can be redeemed for various kinds of rewards.
- Points from QNB Indonesia Life Rewards program is called Life Rewards point.
- Customer banking activities that are calculated as points on QNB Indonesia Life Rewards program are as follow :
- Savings and current account balance
- Debit Card transaction
- Purchase of Wealth Management products
- QNB Indonesia Mobile Banking & QNB Online Banking transaction
- Points are calculated based on the Customer Identification File (CIF) per Customer or the accumulation of all Customer products if the customer has more than 1 (one) QNB Indonesia's product.
- If there are differences in data on Life Rewards points calculation recorded by Customer and those recorded in the QNB Indonesia system, what can be used as a reference is the point calculation data in QNB Indonesia system.
- Life Rewards points that are not exchanged (redeem) will be accumulated with Life Rewards points obtained later until the point expiry deadline.
- Banking activities undertaken by customers to collect points following the applicable provisions per each activity carried out, such as maintaining/increasing savings account balance, making transactions through QNB Indonesia Mobile Banking, and others.
- This program does not change the provisions of other banking activities in QNB Indonesia.
- Customers remain subject to and comply with the terms and conditions relating to banking activities determined by QNB Indonesia, including applicable laws and regulations.
- QNB Indonesia can make changes at any time related to the terms and conditions, which QNB Indonesia will then inform all Customers in the form and manner determined by QNB Indonesia.
- Decisions, provisions, and amendments to the provisions made by QNB Indonesia cannot be contested.
The following are the product criteria that are used as a reference in the calculation of Life Rewards points:
- Individual Savings products: Savings Account and Premium Savings Account
- Individual Current Account products: Checking Account and Premium Checking Account
- Debit Card
- E-Channels: QNB Indonesia Mobile Banking and QNB Online Banking
- Wealth Management:
- Bancassurance First LifeShield (Basic Regular Premium),
- Bancassurance First LifeShield (Top Up Regular),
- Bancassurance First LifeShield (Top Up Single),
- Bancassurance First InvestShield (Basic Premium),
- Bancassurance First InvestShield (Top Up Single)
- Manulife Dana Saham Kelas A
- First State IndoEquity Sectoral Fund
- Batavia Dana Saham
- Mandiri Investa Equity Dynamo Factor
- Syailendra Equity Opportunity Fund
- Syailendra Balanced Opportunity Fund
- Manulife Obligasi Negara Indonesia II Kelas A
- First State Indonesian Bond Fund
- Batavia Dana Obligasi Ultima
- TRIM Dana Tetap 2
- Mandiri Investa Dana Syariah
- First State Multistrategy Fund
- TRIM Kapital Plus
- Danareksa Mawar Konsumer 10
- Manu life Dana Campuran II
- Danareksa Syariah Berimbang
- TRIM Kombinasi 2
- Mandiri Investa Dynamic Balanced Strategy
- Syailendra MSCI Indonesia Value Index (MSCI)
- Syailendra Fixed Income Fund
The above product criteria can be adjusted at any time in accordance with the provision from QNB.
Calculation for Life Rewards Points
|Savings Account and Premium Savings Account||Average monthly balance||Multiplication of average balance of IDR 1,000,000 will earn 1 Life Rewards point (no minimum average balance required)|
|Current Account and Premium Current Account||Average monthly balance||Multiplication of average balance of IDR 1,000,000 will earn 1 Life Rewards point, minimum average balance of IDR 100,000,000/month|
|Wealth Management||Purchase of bancassurance premium and mutual fund||
||1 Life Rewards point/transaction|
The above point calculation can be adjusted at any time in accordance with the provision from QNB.
Life Rewards Point Redemption
Life Rewards Points can be exchanged through the following channel:
- Life Rewards page can be accessed through QNB Indonesia Mobile Banking. Through this page, redemption can be made for all prize categories.
- In the points redemption process, QNB Indonesia will be assisted by partners (third parties) who have collaborated with QNB Indonesia. This partner will be responsible for the reward availability and delivery.
- Every point redemption transaction will receive a One Time Password (OTP) to the mobile number and email recorded in QNB Indonesia system. If customer does not have a valid mobile number in QNB Indonesia system, customer will be required to update the data at the nearest QNB Indonesia branch.
- Every point redemption transaction, customer will receive a notification that will be sent via the mobile number or e-mail address indicated on QNB Indonesia's system.
- Point redemption cannot be cancelled unless QNB Indonesia and its partners cannot fulfil the delivery of the selected goods/services. In this condition, QNB Indonesia will return the points that have been exchanged.
- Travel, special categories related to travel such as airplane tickets, hotels and car rentals
- Airline miles exchange
- Online shop, category of prizes in the form of goods such as gadgets, electronics, home appliances and others.
- Vouchers, in electronic form such as shopping vouchers, and others.
Utility payment, such as e-wallet top up.
- Categories and types of prizes may change at any time depending on the availability of goods/services. QNB Indonesia has the right to change the list of categories and types of prizes without prior notice.
Validity of Life Rewards Point
- The validity period of Life Rewards Points is 2 (two) years since the points were earned.
- The exchange period can be done during the Life Rewards program.
- If the Life Rewards Points accumulation or balance are not exchanged until the end of the points expiration period, the Life Rewards Points will be forfeited.
- If customer closes all QNB Indonesia accounts and/or products, all Life Rewards points collected from the account will expire even though the program has not ended.
Participation in Life Rewards Program
- Customer can activate their QNB Indonesia Life Rewards account by visiting Life Rewards page which can be accessed through QNB Indonesia Mobile Banking.
- To get Life Rewards points, customers must follow the conditions in getting points.
- Program participation will automatically end if customer no longer has an account at QNB Indonesia and/or the customer dies and/or the customer is declared not entitled to collect or exchange points by QNB Indonesia for committing fraud in collecting Life Rewards points or violating other banking regulations. In this case, QNB Indonesia is fully entitled to cancel customer's participation in this program.
Failure or Breach
- QNB Indonesia has the right to refuse, cancel the redeem Life Rewards Points or temporarily block the Life Rewards account of customers who commit violations/omissions such as customer Life Rewards points indicated obtained from unnatural transactions.
- Every refusal, cancellation of gift redemption or blocking of Life Rewards accounts will be notified by QNB Indonesia to customers in the form and manner determined by QNB Indonesia.
- If the customer is legally and convincingly proven that the Life Rewards Points of the Customer were obtained from an incorrect/improper transaction. Then QNB Indonesia has the right to declare the Customer has committed negligence/violation and QNB Indonesia has the right to terminate the participation of the customer in the Life Rewards program.
- In the event that Customer’s Credit Card is categorized in the collectability status of 5 (Loss), QNB Indonesia has the right to declare the Customer has committed negligence and therefore has the right to terminate Customer’s participation in the Life Rewards program.
- In the event that Customer’s Credit Card is categorized in the collectability status of 2, QNB Indonesia has the right to temporarily block and/or reject the Life Rewards Points redemption. For this condition, the Customer is required to immediately pay off all arrears in the Customer’s Credit Card obligations. If the Customer has fulfilled its obligations, QNB Indonesia will unblock the Customer’s Life Rewards and can be used again by Customer.
- Every complaint can be submitted through QNB Indonesia Contact Center.
- If the prize inventory runs out / there is no service/goods provider, the Life Rewards points that have been exchanged will be returned/cancelled by QNB Indonesia and Customer can exchange the points with other available prizes.
- The quality of goods/services is the responsibility of the provider of goods/services, if there are complaints related to the quality of goods, the complaint can be submitted directly to the goods/service provider.
- Complaints can be submitted no later than 14 (fourteen) calendar days from the exchange of Life Rewards Points. Complaints will not be followed up if received by QNB Indonesia after more than 14 calendar days.
- These terms and conditions are an inseparable unity with the provisions and information submitted by QNB Indonesia including through other media such as letters, posters, flyers, and others.
- Points that have been redeemed cannot be cancelled.
- Prizes that have been selected cannot be returned or exchanged for cash or other prizes.
- Customers are required to maintain the confidentiality and security of customers Life Rewards accounts including electronic devices and communications used by customers to access QNB Indonesia accounts.
- QNB Indonesia has the right to carry out maintenance activities and or changes in technical specifications and access to Life Rewards.
- All losses and/or claims arising as a result of negligence and/or negligence of the Customer in maintaining the security of Life Rewards account and supporting devices used by the Customer to access Life Rewards accounts so that they can be used by irresponsible parties and cause financial losses are customer's responsibility.
- In the event of misuse of the program and/or it is found that the funds and/or transactions carried out by customer are not customer's own funds and/or not in accordance with the purpose of the account, the Bank has the right to determine the next steps.
- Product and/or transaction terms and conditions and/or others not regulated in these terms and conditions will follow the terms and conditions that apply to each product/transaction, forming integral part of this Terms and Conditions.
- In managing the Life Rewards program, QNB Indonesia is collaborated with PT. Gift Management Indonesia (Giift).
- This Terms and Conditions shall be made in English and Indonesian versions. In the event of any inconsistency between the English version and the Indonesian version or should there be any dispute on the meaning or interpretation of certain provisions, the Parties hereby agree that the Indonesian version shall prevail.
THIS GENERAL TERMS OF THE CREDIT HAS BEEN ADJUSTED TO THE PROVISIONS OF THE LEGISLATION INCLUDING THE TERMS OF THE FINANCIAL SERVICES AUTHORITY (OJK) REGULATION NUMBER 01/ POJK.07/ 2013 REGARDING PROTECTION OF CONSUMER IN FINANCIAL SERVICES SECTOR.