Bank QNB Indonesia Conducted the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders
30 May 2023 – PT Bank QNB Indonesia Tbk conducted the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders (AGMS) on 30 May 2023 at its Head Office, Jakarta.
The AGMS has agreed on the following:
- Approval the Company's Annual Report, including the Board of Director's Report, the Board of Commissioners' Supervisory Report, and the Financial Statements for the fiscal year ended 31 December 2022.
- Approval of the appointment and dismissal of the Company's Public Accountant and/or Public Accounting Firm to audit the Company's Financial Statements for the financial year of 2023 and determine the honorarium for the Public Accountant and other terms of appointment.
- Approval of the determination of honorariums/salaries and other allowances for the members of the Board of Commissioners and Board of Directors of the Company for the financial year of 2023.
- Approval of the changes of the Company's Management.
Regarding the approval of the changes of the Company’s Management, the AGMS has accepted the resignation of Mr. Geoffry Nugraha from his position as Director effective on 30 May 2023. Hence the composition of the members of the Board of Directors and Board of Commissioners of the Company based on the AGMS are as follows:
Board of Directors
- President Director: Mr. Haryanto Suganda
- Director: Mr. Windiartono Tabingin
- Director: Mr. Nicolas Alix Groene (Nick Groene)
- Director: Mr. Soemenggrie Jongkamto
Board of Commissioners
- President Commissioner: Ms. Fatma Abdulla SS Al-Suwaidi
- Commissioner: Mr. Khalid Ahmed Al-Sada
- Independent Commissioner: Mr. Djoko Sarwono
- Independent Commissioner: Mr. Muhammad Anas Malla
In the AGMS, the Company extended its gratitude and appreciation to Mr. Geoffry Nugraha for his contributions to the Company.